We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
1. We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
2. We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
3. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
How we may use information we collect
1. Fulfill your requests for products and services
2. Offer products and services that may be of interest to you
3. Facilitate use of our website
4. Manage your account and your preferences
5. Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services
6. Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
1. Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf
2. Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
1. Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website
2. To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by opting out of newsletter in your profile settings
3. To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly
4. To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
How to contact us
Gyeonggi-do Goyang-si, Ilsandong-gu,
Janghang-dong 756-3, Crystal Building #206
zip code: 410-380
© 2010 Babo Shirts. All rights reserved.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. When you sign in to your account on our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click "Help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.